- Your Government
- Permits, Forms & Applications
- Forms & Applications
Forms & Applications
The Conservation Commission staff will work with you to determine which forms you will need to complete and submit. If you have not already done so, please contact the Conservation Department before filling out any of the forms.
In order to allow adequate time to review your file, all completed forms are due to the Conservation Department two weeks prior to the Conservation Commission meeting at which you wish to present your project.
Bylaw Application Fee Schedules
Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act Applications
- Form 1 - Request for Determination of Applicability (PDF)
- Form 1 Request for Determination of Applicability Fillable
- Form 3 - Notice of Intent (PDF)
- Form 3 Notice of Intent Fillable
- Form 4A - Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation (PDF)
- Form 4A Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation Fillable
- Form 8A - Request for Certificate of Compliance (PDF)
- Form 8a Application for Certificate of Compliance fillable