Responsible for the development, administration and monitoring of the annual operating budget and ten year capital plan, overseeing the purchasing function, and executing internal controls over operating and capital expenditures to ensure compliance with Town policies and state law.
- Prepares annual operating budget and ten year capital plan
- Provides analytical support for the development and review of programs and policies affecting the budget
- Assists departments in developing capital and operating budgets; reviews departmental budget requests for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with procedures and guidelines; and compiles consolidated budget.
- Prepares budget documents for presentation to Town staff, boards, committees, and Town Meeting.
- Serves as a liaison to the Town’s Ways and Means Committee and Capital Budget Committee.