Alcohol Licenses

New/Transfers/Amendments to Current Alcohol Licenses

New licenses and amendments to liquor license must first be approved by the Town's Local License Authority which is the Burlington Select Board.  After approval it is submitted to the Alcohol Beverages Control Commission (ABCC) for approval.    

Simple amendments are reviewed for approval by the Town Administrator who is the Deputy Local Licensing Authority after which time it is submitted to the ABCC for approval. 

Related Documents