Affordable Housing Consultant

The Town of Burlington seeks an independent contractor to provide support services for housing related programs,

projects and all other related work as required. This position works under the direction of the Town Administrator or

his designee and works collaboratively with the Select Board, Housing Partnership Committee, Planning Department,

Burlington Housing Authority, and other Town departments as needed.