Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Department of Public Works

  1. Billing Name or Address Change Form
  2. Final Water Inspection Form

    Final water inspection form for closings

  1. Bottled Water Rebate Program

    Rebate program form for residents in sensitive subgroups to receive credits on their water bills for the purchase of bottled water.... More…