Public Records Requests

In July of 2016, Governor Charlie Baker signed a bill, Chapter 121 of the Acts of 2016, "An Act to Improve Public Records". This Bill takes effect on January 1, 2017.

Submit Requests

The Record Access Officer for the Town of Burlington is Town Clerk, Amy Warfield. Please email Amy Warfield Public Records requests.

If this a request for Police records, Please contact Tim Kirchner – Community Services Sergeant at email:, or by phone at 781-505-4966

View the Burlington Guidelines for Record Requests (PDF).