FEMA Floodplain

To find out if a property is in a Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) designated floodplain, use one of the following methods:

  • FEMA Map Service Center
    You can search the online database by address and print the FEMA floodplain map for that address. This is the only option for copies of any Letters of Map Changes (LOMC) applicable to the area. These printouts are official FEMA products and should be accepted by lenders and insurance companies.
  • Photocopies at Town Hall Annex
    You can stop by the Conservation Department to get a hard copy of the FEMA floodplain maps for a particular area of Town. Letters of Map Change (LOMC) are not available through the Conservation Department.